Are you looking to be on the forefront of something new? At least, something that is new to our company. Are you the type of person who makes small talk with others in the queue? Do you like to learn about others? Lotus is a proven traditional media company that is starting up a digital advertising department to enhance our already thriving radio business and frankly we need some help. As a privately-owned media company, our culture is one that rewards creativity, independent thinking, and dedication to our community and our clients.
Our need is for an Integrated Digital Account Executive to lead our digital sales initiatives in Northern Nevada. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, website development, along with a host of other digital products. The recipe for success is pretty straight forward: mix your passion for digital marketing with a desire to help your community grow and then throw in a dash of fearless personality, stir it up and you’re ready to go.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spend at least 50% of your time out of the building in front of local business decision makers
- Develop strategic digital marketing plans and present them to local business decision makers with the assistance of our product providers
- Design and implement advertising campaigns and campaign elements (display ads, video and audio pre-roll, websites, graphics, etc.)
- Help local for-profit and non-profit businesses grow by persuading them to implement your recommended, customized, digital marketing campaigns
- Be a positive force in the building
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of all digital marketing products preferred
- Must be self-motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must have effective time management skills
- Must possess a will to win with the core focus on hitting digital budgets
- Deep familiarity with MS Office suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) along with Photoshop, HTML, video editing software preferred
Lotus Radio Corp. is a subsidiary of Lotus Communications Corp. and is a media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio properties. Lotus Communications Corp. operates over 35 radio stations in the Western United States including stations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Tucson, Fresno and Bakersfield. Our Northern Nevada cluster has been serving the market for nearly 50 years and maintains a dominant position in Active Rock, Classic Rock, Adult Alternative and Sports Talk radio. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Lotus Radio ensures there is no discrimination based on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, age, handicap, veteran status or national origin in respect to recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation and training. Lotus Radio Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
If you know anyone who may be qualified to fill this position, please let him or her know about this opportunity. Those interested are encouraged to apply in person during normal business hours 8:30a-5:30p at 690 East Plumb Lane, Reno, NV 89502 or email email@example.com.