The Marketing Manager works closely with the KVVU FOX5 sales staff and sales management to ideate, develop and execute news and station sponsorships, advertising product placement and advertiser integration for all FOX5 platforms and programs. Tasks include proposal writing, oversight and execution of sold marketing programs and advertorials and other marketing extensions including sweepstakes, promotions and events.
This position collaborates with FOX5 Sales, News, Promotions and More to develop new multi-sponsored marketing opportunities. The Marketing Manager will work with Sales Management and Promotions to create and update compelling sales materials.
The incumbent works with internal departments including sales, news, promotions, entertainment, engineering and other marketing departments as well as with external customers.
Minimum 3 years directly related experience.
Must possess experience in creation and execution of marketing programs in a variety of categories.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have a proven track record in successful collaboration across teams, divisions and platforms.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong leadership, follow-through, and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and follow-through skills.
• Strong computer skills – Must have High Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Excellent presentation skills and knowledge with current presentation software tools.
• Strong analytics, strategic and critical thinking skills.
• Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape is a must.
• Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
Experience:Minimum 3 years directly related experience.
We are always on the lookout for bright, creative talent to be part of the Meredith team.
Visit us today at: